Ready for the
BEST SUMMER EVER?
IGNITE Day Camp [8:30a - 3:30p] is coming THIS SUMMER in multiple cities and locations! This program offers fun, competition and excitement, PLUS new challenges, games, and over the top themed camp parties!
HERE'S THE RUNDOWN
VICTORY DASH RELAY
SLIP N' SLIDE
2023 DATES + LOCATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IGNITE Day Camp?
- IGNITE Day Camp spans the length of the entire day from 8:30am - 3:30pm versus our previous camps being half day, 8am- Noon. We no longer offer half day programming. This camp includes a formal lunch time, additional recreational activities, team challenges, and experiences for campers. This program also caters to a wider range of ages from 6-12 years old.
Do you provide lunch?
- Everyday campers will come with a packed lunch from home. We recommend a healthy and balanced lunch to keep your camper’s energy high! We ask that parents provide coolers within the lunch bags and not to pack any food that would require refrigeration.
What if my child takes lunchtime medication?
- All medication should be registered with our team upon arrival each day and the appropriate waivers should be signed within your camper profile to allow us to administer it daily.
Won't it get hot outside?
- Our full day programming offers an indoor space throughout the day where campers will take strategic breaks to cool off! The second half of the day is primarily run indoors with a 30-40 minute window of outdoor games that will always include a water element to keep kids cool and having fun.
What ages is IGNITE Full Day Camp for?
- Ages 6-12!
When is pick up and drop off?
- The drop off window is from 8:30am - 9:00am
Pick up window is from 3:30pm- 4pm
What are the theme days?
- Coming soon! You will receive an email no later than April 3rd, 2023 with how to dress for each theme day!
What does a day at camp include?
- Each day at IGNITE, campers are motivated to engage their mind, body, and soul. A typical day consists of a series of group warm-ups, cheers, competitive games, and relays, along with time to discuss and learn more about Christ through large and small groups led by our counselors.
- Children aged 6 - 12.
- Tennis Shoes
- Athletic Shirt & Shorts
- Theme day attire (emailed out late Spring)
- Every day during our time indoors, we provide a snack for campers. Our usual snacks are goldfish or granola bars, but campers are always welcome to bring their own snack as well!
What is the pick up/ drop off schedule?
The drop off window is from 8:30am - 9:00am
Pick up window is from 3:30pm - 4pm
- On opening day, campers get to know CG Victory staff and counselors by participating in several team building games. A brief opening day ceremony takes place where campers will learn the story behind our camp, find out which one of two teams they will compete on for the entire week, and don their legion’s shirt for the first time.
- Friday: The closing day of camp is from 3:15PM - 4:15PM. We invite the entire family to come out and watch our end-of-week award ceremony. Details on where this will take place on the property and what to bring will be sent out closer to the camp week.
- It’s no secret that summers in Texas can be harsh. We give campers frequent water breaks, access to shaded areas, and water games that will keep them cool in the heat. Please make sure they wear sunscreen daily and bring a water bottle!
- Camp will still take place if there is rain, however there will be a different activity schedule that will take place indoors. We closely monitor the local weather to ensure the safety of campers.
Who we are
- CG Victory is a Youth Adventure Camp that provides the BEST. SUMMER. EVER for your child! We believe that youth everywhere should experience fun, life-changing, Christ-centered community, with ALL-STAR counselors, at convenient locations, for an affordable price.
Who are our staff?
- All of the staff at CG Victory have been hired because of their strong Christian faith, extensive experience with mentoring youth, and collegiate academic backgrounds.